Corinthia DISCOVERY is a loyalty programme like no other. It focuses on personal recognition, status and providing memorable Local Experiences to members. Loyal guests will be rewarded with a selection of benefits and Local Experience awards.
WELCOME TO PURE GOLD
• Choice of newspaper
• Complimentary Internet access
• Complimentary bottled water
• Membership preference profile
MOVING TO PLATINUM
• One Platinum level local experience
• Upgrade to next room category
• Late check-out at 3pm
• Guaranteed room availability
• Local amenity
BLACK CARD EXCLUSIVITY
• One Black level local experience
• Double upgrade at check-in
• Early check-in at 9am/Late check-out at 6pm
• Guaranteed room availability 24 hours prior to arrival
• Choice of amenity
• Local brand benefit(s)
A Local Experience provides you, as a member, with an opportunity to discover the world outside of your hotel. It provides a local twist to a favourite attraction at your destination or gives you access to an activity you wouldn’t normally be able to do. By using our local contacts we provide unique experiences to enrich your stay and bring the discovery element back into travel. Local Experiences are authentic, unique and original and layer onto your itinerary to create a memorable stay. – See more at: http://www.corinthia.com/loyalty/experiences/
Get the authentic ‘summer by the lake feeling’ with deep fried hake, corn on the cob, fantastic Hungarian ‘langos’ with traditional toppings, Hungarian beer, lemonade and cosmopolitan cocktails. All this happens to the sounds of a live Gypsy band, and there’s even a kids corner where children can make a miniature sailing boat.
Location: Brasserie & Atrium Restaurant
DATE: June 7, 12:00-16:00
PRICE: HUF 8,900 per adult, 50% discount for children between 6 and 14 years old and complimentary for children suitable under 6.
Péter Bolyki joined the hotel having already established himself as a highly skilled professional in a number of countries. He had been working for Hapag Lloyd MS Hanseatic, Regent Seven Seas Mariner, Palais Auersperg and
the Adventure Catering and Schönbrunn Orangerie. We invite you to cook with us and try Péter’s favorites.
THAI RED CURRY WITH ASPARAGUS AND TOFU
1 tbsp. peanut oil | 150 gramm tofu | cut into triangles | 0,1 liter unsweetened coconut milk,
25 gramm red curry paste | 1 liter vegetable broth | 2 tbsp. soy sauce | 1 tbsp. light brown
sugar | 1 medium red bell pepper | thinly sliced | 1 piece kafir leaves | 1 slice galangal |
2 slices ginger and 1 thai lemongras | 50 gramm asparagus, tough ends removed | cut into
3 cm pieces | cooked rice or rice noodles | lime wedges and cilantro leaves for serving
• Heat peanut oil in large wok or pan over medium high heat. Add tofu triangles and cook for 3 minutes; flip tofu over and cook 3 minutes more on other side. Place tofu on a plate lined with paper towels .
• Return the pan to medium-high heat, add the coconut milk and cook, stirring
constantly, until it thickens (about 2 minutes). Stir in red curry paste and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
• Add broth, soy sauce, kafir leaves, galangal, ginger, lemongras and sugar. Once sauce comes add the asparagus and cook 3 minutes more. Return tofu to the pan and stir until coated with curry sauce. Remove from heat and serve over noodles or rice; garnish with lime wedges and cilantro.